Tuesday 30 March 2021

Digital cartoon

 Hello bloggers we have started a digital cartoon. It was very fun and my buddy was Tyler and Kiani but Kiani wasn't here on the day that me and Tyler finished the digital cartoon. If you want to know how to make a digital cartoon follow my steps.

* First you have to go to your site then you press the cyber smart button and go half way down the page and press the digital cartoon.

* Second file it and color in the boxes.

* Third put pictures of of yourself and your buddy and how you can be respectful to other people.

* Fourth when you done all of that put some speech bubble's then color in the speech bubbles.

* Then put some respectful writing. 

And then your done.






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abdullah I loved how you made a digital cartoon about other people's property. I'd like it if you put a link to your digital cartoon.

    Regards Rayhan Room 22 New Windsor School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abdullah, I love the way you made your cartoon. It really inspired me to stop being shy and give things a go.

    Thanks,Abid NWS

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.